Saturday, April 25, 2015

Lipstick of the Month ft- Too Faced Melted Chihuahua

Hey!!
So the name sounds a bit creepy, right? lol
Well I obviously got passed it since I purchased it and wear it non-stop!! I'm in love, I do love the Melted range they have soooo many beautiful colors to choose from. With that being said Melted Chihuahua is on the darker side of nudes, almost like *mumbles* the Kylie Jenner lip color (if you have fair skin). In pictures you ll notice on me its a mid toned brown-ish pink, the perfect nude shade for my skin tone for reference I'm NC43 to NC45 (summer) in MAC 
I like to throw this on daily, I would've got a back up ):






Melted Chihuahua shows up darker swatched on my hand than it actually looks on my lips


I am wearing a lip liner underneath Melted Chihuahua 
No lip liner
(excuse my flaky nose it was healing)

**Nose ring update: I took it out, I had terrible scarring this time which resulted in a keloid!! I'm super bummed.**


Pros:
light weight
long lasting
no strong scent
will last through food/drink with minor touch ups
affordable ($21)
can be worn on every skin tone

Cons:
can get a bit drying (its matte so that's to be expected)

Like I said previously this is definitely my go-to lip color, I throw it on whenever i don't want to fuss with anything or when I'm being lazy lol which is 6/7 days a week! Sad, I know.

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment