Sunday, April 19, 2015

Casual Stripes


I was coming from class on Tuesday so I thought I d take the time to show you what I'd normally wear.

Excuse my hair I don't like doing it, I am a bit lazy when it comes to that.


Take a book leave book
(Irrelevant to this post but this is a very cute way to encourage children to read)





Anorak: Old navySimilar here (spring appropriate)
Chambre Shirt: Old Navy here
Striped 3/4 Top: H&M here
Leggings:H&M
Booties: Old Navy (sale)
Bag: Aldo Similar here
I totally forgot to get a shot of my amazing socks *sigh* 
They have Moose on them lol 
You all don't know this but I'm a crazy sock fanatic! Maybe I'll do a post on some of my favorite pairs.


Sunnies: gift
Lipstick: Touch of Spice/Maybelline Mattes
I want to take a moment to let you all know that my photographer is 4'9" that's the reason my angles are somewhat unflattering lol we're working on getting her stool haha! I appreciate her taking the time to help me out whenever I ask.

There is a part 2 for this look so stay tuned loves!

As always thank you for stopping by.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment