Sunday, March 15, 2015

TARTLETTE REVIEW


Hello Beauties!

Here are some swatches of the Tartelette palette as promised!
 This is what they look look like on a deeper skin tone for those who may have been wondering what they might look like on them, keep in mind that the shades will vary on your face compared to my arm.
(None of these have been swatched with a primer nor have the photos been edited)

 If you'd like to see an in-depth review please check this video out (:





My favorites are: Free Spirit (super pigmented, use a light hand),Natural Beauty & Best Friend.
From Left to Right: Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer & Multi-tasker

Caregiver,Natural Beauty,Best Friend & Bombshell

Super Mom,Wanderer,Power Player & Fashionista

 Like I say in my video I L-O-V-E this palette, mostly because it's very practical for daily use and they're all matte shadows, as you can see some shades are pretty chalky and go on a bit patchy but that's not hard to fix you make need to pack on two layers depending on your base.
Yes some are very chalky and ashy looking on my skin and when I apply them to my eyes as well (mostly the mid tone shades like Wanderer, Force of Nature and Power Player) but that doesn't make me love this product any less!
Definitely check it out for yourselves and see how you like it.






**ALL ITEMS WERE PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY**

No comments:

Post a Comment