Monday, March 23, 2015

DISCO PLAID



I never intended on posting about my outfit today, I originally planned on making a run to Ulta then going back home however I started doing my makeup and thought to myself "why not go out and shoot its nice out" (it might not look "nice" but it was 68 degrees and WI that's a major heatwave) so I text my friend and asked if she'd helped me shoot!


Scarf- Target (old)







Makeup Details
Lippies: Vampira-KvD
MAC Face & Body (C5)
L'oreal True Match (W7)
NYX MICRO-brow (Ash Brown) check my review out (:















cheesy pose (:





Jack Daniels Tank- Thrifted D.I.Y.
Plaid Button Down-Old Navy similar here







Disco Leggings-H&M similar here & here
Boots-Target (Sale) similar here & here









At this point we were fooling around it got soooo cold at this point we were ready to pack it up however we did have so much fun working together.
Thanks for reading
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment