Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Karma Wellness Water

So I was at my local grocery store browsing about when I came across this "wellness" water. Now I'm a total sceptic so I'm thinking "this isn't gonna make me feel better or whatever blah blah" the bottle claims it's all natural which I think is totally false because of the ingredient list and it claims that it's gluten and lactose free (true)!
They have 5 different uses Mind, Spirit, Vitality, Balance, Spirit and Body. I chose 'Body' mostly because of the the flavor (guava, jackfruit and raspberry) the bottle says it is a fitness booster. Based on the flavor alone it's bland, kind of has that crystal light taste but less sweet with a touch of crushed up chewable vitamins if that makes any sense? I will try other flavors and this one again while working out to see if I feel any different. 

Cost: $1.99 

It starts out as fresh spring bottles water so at first I thought it was flavored until I read the back. 

You have to push the cap where all the vitamin powder is stored until it clicks then shake and it's ready to drink. 

Once you out the vitamins powder in it's somewhat of an time sensitive thing because the powder lose it's nutritional value the longer it sits. 
Sorry for the crappy quality pics this was a last minute thought of sharing something new I've tried with you all. 

Give it a shot and let me know how you like it if you try it out! Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment