Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lipstick of the Month ft. Vampira by Kat von D (Feb)


Heeeeey!!!!
 I'm going to start doing "Lipstick of The Month" again I totally just forgot to do it anyways here's February's lippy! 


You can purchase this lipstick at Sephora however this shade has been out of stock (online) for quite a while. I am not new to KVD lippies I own a few and they are by far my most worn because they last sooooo long! I hate having to re-apply lipstick when I'm especially if its a night out and if you're like me this is for you too.


I love the designs on all of Kat's products (:

The doe foot applicator makes for an easy application so you wont need A lip liner


I find the new formula to be more smooth and a bit thicker and less drying than the old formula which is great. 

Vampira is a very dark, deep, brownish red burgundy shade but in pictures as you will see below it tends to come off kind of like a berry at times. Its perfect for fall or whenever lipstick has no season in my book, I always feel like makeup is more of a mood thing.

foundation routine, maybe? (:
PROS:
long lasting
smooth
paraban free
decently priced
improved formula
large shade range
doesn't bleed

CONS: 
a bit of transfer
 drying (hours later)




No comments:

Post a Comment