Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

Happy Easter everyone! I didnt do much really just had dinner with some family. This year was kind of a drag do to some family members that passed away recently and those annoying family members we all have however I am here with some snaps of the day hope you all enjoy and that your Easter was better than mine xoxo. 

                My Outfit of The Day (:
I know it doesn't scream Easter but whatever I dress the way feel day to day. 




Went down to my aunts basement for something...."but first let me take a selfie"


           Nicole in her Easter dress (:

Then I left for a bit to go see my god-kids and my bestie. 

      Shhhhh don't tell her I posted this! 
Finally cleaning up their chalk after being told 3 times sheeeesh! 

           My gorgeous little love Jade!  
                     Spider-Man 

How creepy does she look!! This is how we ended our day with a long drive home (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment