Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week In Outfits






Day 1
Bomber-H&M
White Tee H&M
 Jeans-H&M
 Cut-out boots-Old Navy (sale)
 Scarf-Target
Touch of Spice-Maybelline
I felt like a mix of A pin up girl with a touch of masculinity. If you know anything about me you know I like to A bit of androgyny in my daily look, its what I feel the most comfortable in.



Sock-Target
 Even my socks have are small masculine touch.
Petrol-Sally Hansen
 DAY 2

This was my last week of work so I went a bit casual.
Anorak-Old Navy
Plaid Shirt-Target
White Tee-H&M
Leggings-H&M
Minnietonka-Journeys
Bag-eBay
Beanie-H&M
Touch of Spice-Maybelline
Necklace-H&M
DAY 3

 Stripe shirts have been a go to item recently, im not sure why but ive been loving them so much but this one is my favorite of the ones I own because the sleeves are already cuffed, its oversized and it washed well.

Denim Jacket-Target
Striped Tee-Old Navy
Moto Jeggings-H&M
Nike
Bag-eBay
Rings gifts/vintage
Beanie-H&M
Iphone 5s case-Amazon
 DAY 4

This is probably my favorite outfit from this past week because it has everything I love in an outfit: comfort, warmth and layers. Its so easy to wear, effortless and anyone can wear this.
Camo Jacket-Thrifted
1981 Sweatshirt-H&M (LE)
Jeans-H&M
Dr. Martens-gift
Bag-eBay
Chain-H&M




DAY 5

I stepped out of my box.....well more like a free fall tbh! lol Ive had this dress (1 of 5 I own) the longest time and Ive only worn it maybe twice this being the second time. I was channelling 90's grunge......A fashion era that is quite amazing to me.

Army Jacket-Thrift
Sweater (?)
Cheetah print dress-H&M
Sheer stockings-Target
Knee highs-Target
Docs
Siren in Scarlett-Maybelline
Ruby Woo-MAC

 (My boobs arent uneven its just how i was posing lol I know how weird it looks)


Day 6


Denim Jacket-Target
Sweatshirt-H&M
Garter leggings-Hot Topic
Touch of Spice-Maybelline Mattes

No comments:

Post a Comment